Monday, June 28, 2010

Spray cleaner and the awesomeness that is Dr. Bronner's

For as long as I've lived on my own, I've made my own cleaners. As I know a lot of folks do as well, I'm not posting this to tell y'all the wonderful cleaning powers of vinegar and baking soda. I am posting this because I've found a new ingredient to add to the water/vinegar mixture to make your spray cleaner extra awesome. Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile soap is a wonderful product that you can use for anything, anywhere. We use it to brush our teeth and wash our dishes when we're backpacking; we use it to wash our hair at home, it's really a wonderful product. Dr. Bronner's soaps are vegetable based and completely biodegradable in addition to being organic and certified Fair Trade. Great stuff, Dr. Bronner's is. I drop a couple of drops into my vinegar/water mixture (you can add a few drops of ammonia for super hard stuff like oven cleaning) and it's cleaning magic. Happy cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment